Sunday, August 31, 2008

Merdeka night outing...

Hard Rock cafe, Kuala Lumpur.

Last night, the Merdeka night, we went out for dinner at Hard Rock Cafe in Concorde Hotel downtown Kuala Lumpur.

I can't remember when was my last time there, but i do remember 13 years ago, my office, UBS Research was just next to it, my colleagues and I have lunch there 1 or 2 times a month, the food is delicious and music was good too, many times bills will take care by the company, hahah those was the good time...

For Syl & Vic, last night was their 1st time there, we went with Su & Jul's family, On the way there, I detour to the Merdeka square, Jalan Pudu (Pudu Raya bus station), Bukit Bintang Walk, the even lasting Sg Wang and Jalan Sultan Ismail to see the lighting for Merdeka, in all this places the lighting was so colorful, Vic specially like the light on PBN building, and I 100% like the lighting on Dataran Merdeka, it always my favorite.

We reached Hard Rock before them, after 5 minutes, they arrived. I ordered burger and chicken for 3 of us. The food still taste good after so many years.... We enjoy each other's companies, chit chat and drink, syl and vic too enjoy the food and music there. (sorry forget to bring cam, no photos). All the foods that we order taste good, we finished up, haha.

Due to this place will turn to pub at 11pm, we leave at 10.30pm to go home, my 2 babies slept on the way home.... too tired.

No comments: