Monday, August 11, 2008

Going home....

My feeling is mix now, happy to go home to see my dear babies and the otherhand i m sad to leaving my dear sister.

After 4 weeks here, i missed my babies so much and they also missed me a lot, last night when I talk to Syl, she said she is so happy, she is jumping inside the classroom and telling all her classmate that "my mummy is coming back on Tues 12/8", Syl & vic can't wait to see me.

My sister, anna is getting better a lot, she can eat normal solid food now, her health is improved a lot that she can drive to hospital alone to follow up with dr., the only thing that i worry is after we gone, she will be missing us and home sick again, we ask she to be strong, think + and be happy, ask her to see more friends who stay in China Town in White Plains, amy and ah ping, they are very good friends, called few time to ask how anna doing. And we also ask her to rent some Hong Kong movies DVD from china Town to keep herself busy by watching movie, hehe. I am still worry about she even her condition has improved, that is why i feel sad to go home, dont know when we can see each again?

Everyone said will come next year, i hope they can make it.

Gary ask me in the MSN how many bags am i bringing back to Mal? I am bringing back 2 bags, 30+lbs and 20+lbs, i hope not over weight, inside is full of new cloths not only for my babies, it also for Lee's and Edmond's family, book for Syl and 3 new begs for myself....heheh.

This morning, Rose help me to arrange the 2 begs, it fix in everythings, haha. can buy somemore tomorrow.

Tomorrow everning, Andrew will send me to JFK airport earlier cos he has to work at 7pm. I feel sad now thinking of leaving my dear sister tomorrow.

No comments: