Saturday, August 23, 2008

Good news from New York...

Yes, good news from Anna, she called at 6pm+ while i am napping after sisters & Edmond family goes.

They came for the lunch and drop by my house for Anna's gifts. Sisters reached at 12noon, have tea while waiting for Edmond's family to came. Finally at 2pm, we went to "Ipoh Chicken Rice" at Jalan Gasing for lunch, we enjoy the lunch for much so much, all the boys "add rice" even for Ah Kit". After lunch, ahead to my house to chit chat and watch NY trip's photos DVD, after watching, J. Go and Edmond said they will save money to go next year. Big Sis was very happy to tell stories to everyone about the whole trip. (Yes Christine, i agree with you, she has so much to tell. haha) But we all like to listen.

Due to Victor's tuition start at 5pm and J.Go has to start her "one day trip" to Penang at 9pm, everyone go home at 5pm+, then i take a nap. I must be very tired that I sleep until Victor come in to my room and said good new from New York.

Yes, indeed a good news from Anna, she said her blood sugar level was suddenly in control, for the pass 2 days, she stop taking insulin and the reading is good for the whole period. She can eat the normal food, even the original sugar. While in New York, i feel the pain each time she "pop" the needle to her finger to get the reading. I try once ask her to pop mine to get reading, and it really pain, my poor sister has did it 2 times a day for the pass 6 years.

I am very happy for her . Thank GOD.

It mean, she can eat normal and gain weight ,she can't wait to tell the whole family, so she called everyone at home. it also mean if she is healthy enough she can come back to Malaysia next year.... we are praying and counting the days .....

Good news.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm... i think by the time they gathered at your house, my MIL has told her stories the hundredth time (just exaggerating). akekeek!

Soon Family said...

Ya, i understand, this is her 1st trip and her 1st trip already went to New York, so imagine, how happy she was......and still happy now.

Soon Family said...

Ya, i understand, this is her 1st trip and her 1st trip already went to New York, so imagine, how happy she was......and still happy now.

-jOAnnE- said...

hello...
i see u wanna change your layout.
you log in first,
click on "template" or "layout"
then you can choose other designs

Soon Family said...

Thank you. I will try, and you will see the new "me". hahah

Soon Family said...

Thank you. I will try, and you will see the new "me". hahah

Soon Family said...

Thank you. I will try, and you will see the new "me". hahah