Monday, August 18, 2008

Home sweet home....

Finally.

After 4 weeks stayed in New York and 24 hours sitting in the SIA 747 bus. I finally reaches KLIA, Tony came to pick me. Arrived home at about 11.30am, everything at home look strange to me (haha). I call Anna to tell her I reached safely, they are visiting New York China Town's friend. After bathing, Indi came to pick me for lunch, I didnt really missed local food, because US food is good too. (haha).

I settle my things in the bank and went home waiting for Syl to come back. At 2pm, she open the door and saw me, she called out "ma" and start hug & kiss me, ha, she must be miss me a lot to do that, i know my girl..... Vic came back at 4pm. he also did the same, poor thing thing miss me so much.

They love their gifts from A, Anna a lot, and they said Thank You Very Much to New York Ah Yee. They like the story books the most.

I feel very sleepy in the afternoon, but i refuse to sleep, only sleep at 5pm, this is to adjust back to time different.

No comments: