Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Be strong, my sister

Immediately after came back fr New York, we (Ah pa, Ah Jie , Ah Dee & me) went to Penang to celebrate K. Mel birthday, we arrived at 11pm fri night at her bistro, I was thinking must be a lot of guest, and I am wearing normal shirt, no make up and so sleepy (I slept the whole journey from PJ to Penang). But to my surprise, it is just a big cut cake and the guest was all her customers, haha (lucky me). Later i found out from Ah Pa, the reason why we came all the way is to see & ride on the new speedboat U.Zul bought for her as a birthday gift. (wah, so luxury). Anyway to make it short, the whole trip i was like sleepy queen, no ride, no food, no beer for me. We came back to PJ in time for Badminton game, the only chance for Mal to get gold, sorry no gold but silver. Sad.

I called Anna, she is emitted to WHite Plain Hos for antibiotic and 1 pack of blood, she feel better and can go home in 2 days. This is the thing that worry us, when we are around her, her feel good due to sibling's love and care, after we goes, she will be lonely again, esp at night when Andrew have to work, we really hope that she will be in good health to enjoy her life fully.

I will call her after I finished here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, aunt anna will definitely be lonely with no one to keep her company. hopefully, she'll be fine and get better. like you said, to think positive.

Soon Family said...

Thnk you for yr support.