Friday, July 18, 2008

New York 's "Dr. Bek"

I usually go to dr.Bek in Kuala Lumpur for accupatune, she is very good and we are good friend now as we can talk and we understand each other, she is very caring, soft spoken and her skills is good, you won't feel pain when needle is use... hehe

This morning after light breakfast, Anna, Andrew and I, we ahead to White Plains China Town for accupatune, the chinese dr.is Dr. Au, she is from China mainland, a US citizen staying in US for 7 years, she worked her way up to be a licence accupatune dr, from not able to read and wrie or even speaking English to became a dr in USA. She came to US is get a better education for her only son, now her son is 24 year old, a US citizen study in local university, bright future....

Dr. Au is also a gentle, kind and friendly lady, she welcome us with a big smile, after Anna introduce me to her,we start a little chat about my journey to US , she said i did the right thing by coming to US to be with Anna , when she needed me the most, she is having the same emotional problem with us, because her mother is very ill too, she plan to go to China this August to see her mother for the last time.......

She accupatune skill is as good as Dr Bek, she massage Anna & Andrew's feet and hand. For me, only accpatune on my head, because i complaints that i always have headache, i almost sleep during the 30 minutes treatment...

After the 30 minutes massage Anna feet is better, I learn a bit of the massage skill from her, i will massage for Anna at home. I ask Anna to come to her for treatment to improve blood circulation. Our next appointment is next friday....

After that, Andrew buy Sushi and we eat at home, and rest for the day....

No comments: