Wednesday, July 16, 2008

hello my dear babies

wei, my dear ah jie & ah dee,

This is yr mummy writing from new york ah yee's house, i miss u 2 too. i arrived in New york JFK airport 11 pm 16/7/08, b'cos too late so i didnt call home. after rest in the house and hving meal, and slept for 2 hrs, i am now resting in frout of ah yee notebook.

New York is very hot, bright sunlight shine on me when i walk out from JFK airport, the person who came to pick me is Jason, he is auty Kath restaurant's partner. After about 1 hr drive, we reaches White Plain where ah yee stay. Uncle Andrew came out to welcome me follow by ah yee, after 4 years of not seeing each other, we huged each other and start to cry for joy, she look fresh and good, very thin,less hair and dark skin color, like a young lady. we chat for about 3 hrs before church paster came to visit her, then i have a nap, wake up at 6pm, go for a ride to pick up ah yee's car, still the same old car when i came in the year of 2000. I dont recognise White Plain, it is long time since my last visit.

After that we chat again in the backyard , ah yee started to tell me how tired and hopeless on last friday night that she is actually given up her life, she called friends and relatives to said good bye. thanks to all the church members and paster who came after that night, they give hope and encourange she to continue her life path. she is now getting better, but still weak, need a lot of rest. right now she is resting on bed with andrew beside her.

I pray to God, let my sister Anna Tan Juat Heng walk throght this dificult time, we know, God, you are with her, no one can take her away from us. Amen.

Ah jie and ah dee, please pray for ah yee too, i will be back asap, i will call whenever i miss u too, please listen to yr daddy, he is under working pressure , just do what he said and spend time with him, ok... I miss all of u.

Mummy.

No comments: