Friday, August 14, 2009

I have last written in this blog more than half a year ago, my daughter, Syl ask me to update it this motning, I said ok, so here am I.

Todays is 15/8/09, 2009. It is already pass over 8 and 1/2 months. Syl is F2 and Vic is F1.

This days, everyone is more careful in everythings they do. Especially in financial and healthcare. Found H1N1 in Syl's school, the school closed for 7 days, re-open this week, monday, but again 2 teachers found dignose with H1N1 Position, so I ask Syl to wear medical mask to school, same for Vic.

Today is Saturday, I am seeing Doreen (my new friend), she wanted to see me to talk about me joinning her as a Trainner in her office. This is a profit sharing type of job, only work on weekend and everning. Lets pray for the best and hopefully it work out fine. (Win-Win).

Syl & Vic no school and activity today, so they stay at home, new Philippino maid is clenning the home, so i better prepare for my date......

Bye for now.

2 comments:

Christine said...

finally you're updating your blog again. you have new philippino maid? senang lar like this.

Soon Family said...

yes, but hv to share w my mother in law, ok la, better than tak ada.