Tuesday, August 7, 2007

where m i?

today is the 2nd last day for the Clash of Tital II, i still wondering about my plan, - helping in new business or close case.........

only 'Him' can help me, i pray to 'Him' to clear my thought and concentrate on 1 thing (1 business), i always want to establish my business in many ways, maybe i can run 2 business, day & night, hahahaha different personality...

ah pa going to trengganu only be back on thurs, and i m leaving for Sydney on Fri night, hopefully every things go smooth. 1st time to Sydney with company incentive trip (last year went Paris & London, and The Virgo to Phuket & Langkawi), (dont know what to expect), about 12 agents from 021 group are going, Dr. Chua is also going. Talking about Dr. Chua, poeples said he will never answer calls, but for me, he answer all my calls, hopefully, i will not disappointed him in ways.....

this trip to ans, hopefully is a good one, 1 and 1/2 days free & easy. go for sight seeing, small shopping and coffee...........be back on 14.............

promise to buy 'coral' soft toy for ah jie & ah dee, and take lots of pictures back for memories.....

No comments: